Diwali is much more than just a religious ritual today. colourful Rangolis, resplendent Diyas, nightlong card parties, vigorous gift giving and a massive dose of amusement and laughter with family and friends are all the ingredients that make up the recipe for a beaming Diwali.
To reflect the joy and excitement of these celebrations, we have put together a selection of this season’s best celebrity outfits to give you some inspiration & help to stand out from the crowd.
RiVa’s Top Picks:
1. Karisma Kapoor dazzles in this one shoulder metallic drape Saree by Kiran Uttam Ghosh. Perfectly complementing it with those beautiful earrings by Tyaani Jewellery and the Jimmy Choo Festive collection clutch.
2. Aliaa Bhatt setting outfit goals in this Indo Western outfit by Raw Mango. Chic yet comfortable for a cards party or an office lunch.
3. Bipasha Basu brightens our Diwali in this off shoulder neon pink cacti print Lehenga by Masaba Gupta.
4. Sonam Kapoor giving us Boho Girl vibes in this white self-work anarkali with net sleeves by Payal Pratap. Silver jewellery and the denim jacket by Bhane Love add the rough raw look for all those not so girly girls.
5. Deepika Padukone guiding the way for all you newly wedded brides in this elegant red lehenga with golden floral embroidery and beautifully handcrafted choker.
6. Malaika Arora Khan’s fresh floral look by Seema Khan is every minimalistic girls dream outfit.
7. Kareena Kapoor looks angelic in this baby pink Sharara by Malasa Official with Gota Patti work.
8. Sonakshi Sinha is a treat to look at in this floral floor length Anarkali by Abu Sandeep.
So guys, go ahead and flaunt your charisma this Diwali